Friday, February 13, 2009

2/13 - Friday the 13th!!!!

When I went for my orientation at the Joint Center in late January, several of the folks in my session were scheduled for today, Friday the 13th.... now, I'm not superstitious, but I don't think I'd want to have my surgery today - and not at the end of the week when the doctor is tired... I want him fresh, relaxed after a nice weekend!

I think I've done everything I can to get my "affairs" in order - I've cleaned up my office - so that it won't be the disaster it was this morning when I come back, and Andrew will be keeping my chair warm while I'm out. Project work is in very capable hands with Andrew, Tom and Vanessa, my audix message has been changed, email auto notifier has been updated, and I've got my living will from the lock box. I am confident that I won't need it, but just in case....

I can't tell you all how much it mean to me that you've sent me notes or stopped by - and wished me well...

Less than 2.5 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment