Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/12/09 - Life is Good.....Back Pain is virtually gone!

I woke up this morning to virtually no back pain! Yeah!!!!

Dr. Gold and his nurse Sharon have worked miracles on my lower back - all in preparation for the surgery on Monday. The goal was no back pain, and I think I'm here!

Life is good.....

This morning, Dr Casscells gives me my second Supartz injection in my left knee. We hope this will give me some relief until the left knee TKR in April. I didn't notice any difference this week, but from what I've read, you may not notice anything until after three injections - and some people never notice a difference - depending on the state of their knees.

I'm hopeful, cause I'll need my left knee and leg to support the right one for the first few weeks until I get my strength back!

No comments:

Post a Comment