Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 15 - Putting my toe in the water......

I started doing some work today, really, I've got most of my leg in the water - but those of you who know me, know I can't just dabble.....

But, I've also got to be a realist, and know my limitations. I found myself pulled into SFDC (Salesforce.com for those who don't know), and finally had to push myself to get out of my chair and walk around. Now I've got to do my PT, then maybe a little more work...

Or maybe a nap.

JD took his day off from nursing today, he drove down to Rehobeth Beach to visit an old friend and have lunch.

I'm obviously getting around OK without him, and Colleen, my PT came this morning and told me I'm doing well or better than expected. I hit 110 degrees of flexion today, which is good, I think! Some people get to this point, and never progress beyond it - my goal is at least 115 or better. Think about that next time you've got your feet way under your chair - rather than in front of you, or straight down... Don't take it for granted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment